Added to cart successfully
About this product
Heavy Duty bucket for a wide range of impact and abrasion conditions including mixed dirt, clay and rock. Example: Digging conditions where Penetration Plus tip life ranges from 400 to 800 hours.
• Width: 1700 mm (67 in)
• Capacity: 2.12 cbm (2.77 cyd)
• Weight: 1708 kg (3765 lb)
• J450 adapters
• Includes penetration plus tips and sidecutters
• DB linkage family
• Hinged for use as pin on or with a pin grabber coupler
• Cat has a 35-year legacy designing and building excavator buckets for customers around the world. You can count on genuine Cat quality built into every bucket
Cat excavator buckets are matched to the capabilities of Cat machines, providing the best possible performance in your application. Consult your owner's manual or contact your local Cat Dealer for more information.