370-5824: Bucket Arrangement
PICK UP ONLY
Added to cart successfully
About this product
General Duty bucket for digging in low impact, lower abrasion materials such as dirt, loam, and mixed compositions of dirt and fine gravel. Example: Digging conditions in which General Duty tip life exceeds 800 hours.
• Width: 1400 mm (55 in)
• Capacity: 1.54 cbm (2.02 cyd)
• Weight: 1165 kg (2568 lb)
• J400 adapters
• Includes penetration plus tips and sidecutters
• CB linkage family
• Hinged for use as pin on or with a pin grabber coupler
• Cat has a 35-year legacy designing and building excavator buckets for customers around the world. You can count on genuine Cat quality built into every bucket
Cat excavator buckets are matched to the capabilities of Cat machines, providing the best possible performance in your application. Consult your owner's manual or contact your local Cat Dealer for more information.