- Groove Width - A (+/- 0.0762 mm) (mm): 27.00
- Groove Diameter - B (+/- 0.0254 mm) (mm): 91.98
- Rod Diameter (mm): 88.9
- Material Description: Nylon type 6
Added to cart successfully
About this product
Cat wear rings guide hydraulic pistons or rods to maintain alignment and to stop metal to metal contact, which reduces wear and keeps an even pressure distribution on the seals.
• Material: Nylon type 6
• 30° angle cut
• Fits 88.9 mm (3.5 in) diameter rod
• Thickness: 1.5 mm (0.6 in)
Used as needed to service hydraulic cylinder components to keep your equipment leak free. Consult your owner's manual or contact your local Cat Dealer for more information.