Added to cart successfully
About this product
Cat drawn cup needle bearings are designed to carry large loads, accommodate high rotational speeds while providing smooth operation. The case hardened outer shell serves as the outer bearing raceway and the formed lip provides mechanical retention of the needle rollers, lubricant retention and protection against foreign material and contaminants.
• Outside diameter: 26.988 mm (1.0625 in)
• Inside diameter: 20.638 mm (0.8125 in)
• Height: 25.4 mm (1 in)
• High load carrying capacity and stiffness
• Supports high rotational speeds
• Requires minimal radial mounting space
• Non-separable unit for ease of handling and installation
Consult your owner’s manual or contact your local Cat Dealer for more information.