Added to cart successfully
About this product
Cat® fastener parts are designed for specific applications based on size, strength, clamp load, and past performance. This is information other manufacturers do not have. They are selected to last until rebuild or the life of the machine. While it may seem as though non-Cat hardware and fasteners are suitable for your machine, no other company knows your equipment like we do.
• Cat® fasteners are manufactured to precise specifications and are built for durability, reliability, productivity
• Strength & Quality – Fasteners meet or exceed ISO, ASTM, ASME & SAE requirements.
• Cat® bolts, nuts, and washers are designed to work together as a system for maximum clamping force.
• Coatings that meet special requirements for different applications (RoHS compliant).
• Recommended by the engineers that know the product.
Cat® bolts and the matching hardened washers and nuts form a performance based system which produces consistently high clamp loads. You can trust Cat® Fasteners to help you build it, maintain it, or fix it - for most machine and workshop applications throughout the world.