Added to cart successfully
About this product
Cat drive train components must endure incredible torque, high impact loads, and frequent direction and gear changes. Cat designs and manufactures its transmissions and final drive components with these demands in mind. The result is a drive train that lasts longer and works harder over the life of the machine. Cat reaction plates are designed to work with braking systems, providing critical friction to slow, stop or hold a machine stationary.
• Hardened steel reaction plate
• Four external flanges provide exact OEM fit
• Inside Diameter: 209.55 mm (8.25 in)
• Thickness: 6.35 mm (0.25 in)
• Material and heat treat reduce plate wear and improve durability
• Surface finish requirements maximize brake life
• Providing sufficient force and torque reaction to the brake group allows braking performance to meet applicable certification requirements
Brake reaction plates are used in Cat drive train braking systems. Consult your owner’s manual or contact your local Cat Dealer for more information.