Added to cart successfully
You have reached the order quantity limit. To order more, you will need to create additional orders or remove other line items from your cart.
About this product
Penetration Plus tips offer a low-profile shape that provides optimal sharpness, penetration and digging ability throughout tip life. In addition, these genuine Cat tips resist blunting and self-sharpen during wear, resulting in less down time, reduced operating costs and increased productivity.
Cast from steel with properties that maintain hardness for long wear life, our durable teeth make it possible for your machines to deliver the performance you demand. Designed and produced by the same company that manufactures your Cat equipment, our teeth protect your buckets on the toughest jobsites. Made to the exact specs of your equipment, choosing and using genuine Cat parts is always a smart investment.
• 25% more wear material than general purpose tips
• 10-15% more usable life
• 25% less cross-sectional area
• Symmetric, ribbed top and bottom
• Self-sharpening during wear
• High-impact trenching, excavating and loading
• Moderate-to-high impact areas
• Densely compacted material, including clay
• Difficult-to-penetrate materials such as cemented gravel, sedimentary rock and poorly shot rock