Added to cart successfully
You have reached the order quantity limit. To order more, you will need to create additional orders or remove other line items from your cart.
About this product
Utilizing industry-standard side-pinned design, genuine Cat bucket tips perform across a variety of applications boosting your equipment’s versatility. Installation and removal are quick with the standard pin and retainer system. Or you can make life even easier by retrofitting with our innovative hammerless J Series CapSure™ System.
Penetration Plus tips offer a low-profile shape that provides optimal sharpness, penetration and digging ability throughout tip life. In addition, these genuine Cat tips resist blunting and self-sharpen during wear, resulting in less down time, reduced operating costs and increased productivity. Cast from steel with properties that maintain hardness for long wear life, our durable teeth make it possible for your machines to deliver the performance you demand. Protect your investment by always choosing genuine Cat Ground Engaging Tools.
• 30% more wear material than general purpose tips
• 10-15% more usable life
• 25% less cross-sectional area
• Self-sharpening during wear
• Moderate-to-high impact areas
• Densely compacted material, including clay
• Difficult-to-penetrate materials such as cemented gravel, sedimentary rock and poorly shot rock
• Tough trenching situations